1. In these Conditions all references to we, us, and our refer to The Leisure Explorer Tours.
2. The terms you and your refer to the person who enters into a Contract with The Leisure Explorer Tours for the provision of services.
3. Infant mean a person below 5 years, Child mean a person more than the age of 5 and below 12 years and Adult means 12+ years.
3. Contractor / Supplier means supplier of any infrastructural facility and shall include hotel managements, airlines, caterers, restaurants, places of entertainment, showrooms, museums, art galleries, shipping company, railway, ferry, cruise, coach.
4. Tour means trip, package, holiday, course, or otherwise inclusive arrangement booked by you.
WEBSITE ACCURACY DISCLAIMER
All the inputs in the website has been done with the available information.
Note that the itinerary may change. The products and services displayed may change according to availability. The photos used are for reference only and may differ from the actual. Hotels may change according to availability.
CHANGES IN THE ITINERARY
1. We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events occur during the tour, our tour professional or local representative will inform you of the changes during the tour and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes.
2. Changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport, events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing etc.
3. Due to airline's requirements the points of entry and exit in a country may change.
4. Change in itinerary may also be required or necessitated on account of actions, inactions, defaults or condition of tour clients in the group.
5. We shall not be liable to refund any amount or pay any compensation / damages on account of any change in itinerary.
6. We advise you to ensure, before making a booking, that you have and / or you will be able to provide all the required valid and genuine documents and your professional qualifications to enable you to apply for visa, insurance etc.
7. In the event you are booking through us a tour / travel / service of any third party operators, the terms and conditions of such third party operators, including their payment schedule, cancellation, refund etc shall be applicable to you in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
8. The full payment must be received in accordance with prescribed payment schedule. If not paid in accordance with the payment schedule the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent forfeiture of booking amount and apply scale of cancellation charges as mentioned.
9. Any payment that you make to us of any of our Agent would not constitute payment to the Company until the same is remitted to the account of the Company.
10. Check-in and Check-out time is as stipulated be respective Hotel / Guest House / Homestays.
11. During advance booking in case of domestic, 60% of total package cost to be deposited. Full and final payment against any booking / packages are to be paid 35 days prior the actual date of tour / travel / stay or as conferred.
During advance booking in case of International, 100% of total package has to be deposited.
12. In case of Flight-booking, Visa, Insurance full and final payment to be made during the time of booking.
13. In case a tour is extended for any unavoidable circumstances, the EXTRA cost will have to be borne by the Guests.
14. In case of early transfers breakfast in the hotel cannot be guaranteed. If a dinner is included in the program it cannot be guaranteed in case of unforeseen late arrivals.
15. Rates are subject to change without prior notice at the time of Pick-season.
16. The company will not liable towards damage / loss of life / property due to accident / theft / robbery or such other as is here in after mentioned.
17. Any fine levied due to misconduct, non-compliance of regulations by the guests will be borne by guest themselves.
18. All disputes subject to Kolkata Jurisdiction.
1. We preserve our right to revise or cancel the tour booked by you, without conveying any reason. Such revision or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond our control. In such cases, we will offer you alternative tour dates / tours. If the alternative date / tour is not acceptable, we would refund the money paid by you without interest after deducting any costs incurred by us on your behalf, within a period of sixty days from the date of revision or cancellation. However, we would not be responsible or liable to pay any reimbursement or damages or substantial loss or to refund any other expense incurred by you, If you cancel Booking.
2. If you wish to cancel your booking, you must inform us in writing or mail at our official mail id. Such notification shall be deemed to have been given to us only on the date of the receipt of your letter / mail, since we can act only on receipt.
The following cancellation charges shall apply irrespective of the reason for cancellation. You understand and acknowledge that these charges are a genuine pre-estimate of the damages that we will suffer on account of cancellation. You agree not to dispute such deductions or to demand proof of actual damages.
(a) If you do not show up at the hotel or check-out early without advance notice you are not entitled to any refund. This term may be varied subject to the relevant hotel's private cancellation policy and is subject to change at any given time without prior notice.
(b) Cancellation Policy is applicable per transaction and is based on individual component cancellation policy stated on the voucher sent to the email specified by the logged in customer.
(c) You agree to pay any supplier required cancellation or change fees that you incur. In limited cases, some hotels do not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made, as indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your prepaid hotel reservations.
All refunds are subject to sole discrition of the booked hotel or as per their stipulated norms. Verbal or telephonic cancellation will not be treated valid.
However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you:
a) In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection.
b) If you fail to pay the tour costs in time or if you commit any other default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you.
c) If on your failure of payment or other default, no notice of cancellation is issued by us but your payment or default remains outstanding on the date of departure, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge.
d) If you wish to amend or change your booking, you have to communicate your request to us in writing. Such requests for change or amendment will be accepted subject to availability.
e) A request in writing for transfer from one tour to another 45 days prior to the departure will be treated as cancellation on that tour and a fresh booking on another.
REFUND and R.O.E
1. Refunds (If any) for Changes and / or cancellations will be paid directly to you. It would take at least 60 working days to process refunds.
2. There is no refunds payable for any unutilized or partially utilized services (e.g. Airline tickets, Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tour, Hotel, Sightseeing etc.) The refund for the foreign exchange component of the tour will be refunded in INR only and will be at the current days rate of exchanges.
3. Third Party refund i.e. airlines, cruise, overseas suppliers could take between “60 to 90 working days”, provided relevant supporting are provided to the Company.
4. If a tour is cancelled by the Company, then all moneys will be refunded after taking into consideration the actual expenses incurred for Visas, etc.
OUR EXTENT OF SERVICES
We are travel and holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during the course of your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
(1) you will need to adhere to the conditions, rules and regulations of each service provider.
(2) If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider and if the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
(3) we cannot be held responsible / liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
1. We select hotels which are convenient and comfortable, in order to reduce travelling time and more sightseeing they may be located away from the city centre.
2. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the hotel premises / coach / Airport / during travel or place of visit etc. Some hotels offer the facility of safe deposit lockers, which can be availed of by you at your own cost and risk. The company will not be liable for any loss/theft from the same.
3. The hotels will either be those mentioned in the itinerary or of the same category.
SOME OTHER CONDITIONS FOR TRAVEL
1. Any Traveller will have to follow the Tour Program and return as per the tour itinerary. There shall be no refund, if the Traveller fails to join the group at the beginning of the tour, or joins the group later or leaves the group before end of the tour. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the Traveller to reach the place of beginning of the Tour and register with our representative at the said place, date and time.
2. Even if a Traveller is unable to reach the place of beginning of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as “no show” on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
3. In case if a Traveller along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of passport or any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services.
5. The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Traveller for:
a) Any over stay expenses due to delay or changes in bus/ air/ trains / ship/ or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever.
b) Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control.
c) Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines/Hotels/Coach.
6.Company solely reserves the right to publish photographs of the passengers taken during the tour.
PAYMENT TERMS: For Domestic
For Group Booking (above 15 passengers) 60% advance payment would require to be paid at the time of registration/booking.
Balance 25% would require to pay 35 days prior departure. You will get all the documents within 07-10 working days from the date of final payment.
For FIT packages full payment would require to be paid at the time of registration/booking. You will get all the documents within 12-15 working days from the date of payment.
PAYMENT TERMS: For International
Full payment would require to be paid at the time of registration/booking. You will get all the documents within 12-15 working days from the date of payment except Visa if processed (because Visa processing has it's stipulated time).
1. Photocopy of the ID proofs of the travelers with duly self-attested.
2. Photocopy of the address proofs of the travelers with duly self-attested.
3. In case of International travel, Passports (minimum 6 months validity from date of departure,4 clear pages); 6 photographs & papers in support of their credentials as per requirements.